About EM Garage Doors and Gate Service INC.
Garage doors come in various forms, weights, and shades. When searching for a new garage door, there are a few factors to weigh before making a final decision. The first consideration is whether the scale of the garage door would match with what is already built on your home. If not, it is best to reconsider your choices. Second, make sure that if someone needs to use an extension ladder to access their home's roof, they can do so even if the garage door is fully open!
EM Garage Door and Gate Services INC is a family-owned business that provides garage door services to the greater Los Angeles area. We have been providing quality service for many years, with our most recent customer testimonials highlighting how we provide "quick, efficient and professional service at a competitive price. Garage door technicians at EM Garage Door Service INC have many years of experience in the industry. We are specialized in garage door remote, garage door opener, garage door spring, broken garage, broken spring, garage door installation, replacement, overhead doors, as well as installing new systems on existing homes or businesses. Our team at EM Garage would like to express our sympathy to everyone who has been impacted.
A loud or disruptive garage door may be an indication of a major issue that needs to be addressed.
- The size of the garage door should be compatible with what is already in place on your home.
- Ensure that if anyone has to use an extension ladder to climb their home's roof, they can do so even if the garage door is completely open! This article would go into some famous garage door brands and their costs.
- Height: The garage door should be the same size as what is already mounted on your home. If not, it is best to reconsider your choices. Second, make sure that if anyone wants to use an extension ladder to climb their home's roof, they can do so even if the garage door is completely open! Finally, this article will go into some famous garage door brands and their costs.
- Before purchasing a new garage door, consider whether there are any obstructions above or below (such as trees) that could inflict damage from falling leaves, etc. Be sure that if anyone wants to use an extension ladder to climb their home's roof, they can do so even if the garage door is completely open!
The Best Garage Door Repair Company - Why Choose Us
Experience, trust, honesty & care!
Same day service
All calls answered 24/7
Evening appointments available
Fully stocked trucks. READY TO REPAIR IN A SINGLE VISIT.
All work is fully warranted
World class garage doors & automatic openers.
Our Garage Door Repair Services
Garage doors are an absolute necessity because they serve as a primary access point to our homes and are also used for a variety of other purposes, including vehicle parking. If your garage door fails, you risk losing your vehicle as well as being burgled, which is why it is critical that you hire the right door repair company to do the job. Although garage door repair isn't rocket science, it is a technical task, and if you don't know anyone who has the skills or expertise to do the work, you should take the time to find someone locally who can.
EMERGENCY GARAGE DOOR
Are you in need of overhead garage door repair near me? The most reliable garage door repair…
GARAGE DOOR SPRING REPLACEMENT
GARAGE DOOR CABLE REPAIR
What should I look for when buying a garage door?
- First and foremost, ensure that if anyone has to use an extension ladder to reach their home's roof, they can do so even if the garage door is completely open!
- Another factor to remember when purchasing new garage doors is how they can work. If not, you will choose one with a keypad rather than a remote control for added security.
- Is this for security reasons? If so, you'll want a garage door with tough-to-crack locks.
- What is the scale of your opening? Is there something in the way, such as street lights or trees on either side of the house? These factors also influence the type of opener repair services you can purchase!
What our customers are saying about us
“My wife and I were very impressed by the service technician. We were sort of embarrassed since we could not engage the door again after we had to pull the lever to open the door manually due to a power outage. The service Technician just told us to pull back on the rope handle and then press the button… to our chagrin the door was engaged… John did explain to us as a courtesy with the service call he would perform a review of the door and see if there were any problem spots. He did advise us of the problems that we may incur with the door in the future if we did not attend to them. So we decided to take his advice and have those issues fixed Thank you John for your advice and expertise.”
“Our garage door stopped opening. The keypad, the remote controls and indoor button became ineffective. We saw their company was nearby and they had a 5/5 review so we called. They came out the next day. Our service technician was excellent. The repairs were done quickly and the price was far less than I anticipated. We love this company!”
“I am very pleased with the quickness, quality of work and straightforwardness on the part of this company. I found them online and called to request a quote. Someone was at my house 20 minutes later with a lower quote than the previous company and no need to tear out my shelves. The install was done the following morning and they were on the dot with the quoted price and timeline. This company saved the day and I would highly recommend them.”
Call 818-919-0785, your complete satisfaction is our goal
Call Us And We Will Get It Done
We will always do our best to provide you with friendly, accurate, and quick service from your first phone call to end of the project.